Are you still convinced that autumn Lviv is rainy and depressive? Besides, books are boring and relics of the past? And do you know what is common between literature, Lviv beer, and black metal rock? And what about a cup of coffee and unrestrained adventures? How to draw creative inspiration from bench press? Then it’s time for you to visit the annual Book Forum!
We call on: do not live by stereotypes – break them!
Why should you visit the 26th Publishers Forum?
- To meet in person with leading writers, journalists and speakers from all over Europe;
- To attend masterclasses and listen to lectures on business, rhetoric, political science, and art from the best masters;
- To get an autograph from a favorite author;
- To see how different Lviv can be at the same time;
- To buy the book that will change your whole life.
When will it happen? September 18-22.
Where? All over the historical part of Lviv with its center in the Potocki Palace.
So, going to the Book Forum in Lviv, be sure to grab a spark of inspiration and a little spirit of adventure, and you will not regret it!
P.S. But still, do not forget to take an umbrella 🙂
Detailed information on the link: https://bookforum.ua/